UKI SAW MILL Today a friend and I went on a MAN tour of our local sawmill. It was such a great place. Some of the fattest logs I have ever seen where getting cut in half by the biggest saw blade I had ever seen. This place is fantastic from more than one perspective. […]
Tag Archives: uki saw mill
Biochar for Sale
Charmaster Dolph Cooke uses and recomends Barefoot Biochar from Biochar Industries Kunghur.
- Menshed Men take up the challenge of biochar.
- Moxham biochar unit users guide
- Biocharing big logs is easy for the Moxham
- Biochar Industry update from IBI
- Biochar introduction by Don Coyne
- Teaching biochar to the next generation
- Organic farmer uses mini Moxham to turn waste into biochar
- biochar in Kyogle