started today on schedule (just like I told everyone). If you have not guessed as yet here is a quick rundown.
1. We are removing the dead fallen trees and the left behind stumps from the 1960’s sawmilling hey days
2. We are removing weeds and the thinnings from plantation forests.
3. We are turning the lot into biochar through biochar production.
4. We are creating an education centre
5. We are creating a Sustainable Biochar Industry Pilot.
6. We are doing all sorts of scientific trials and plots
7. We are creating sustainable living systems.
Here are the photos to give you a feel for what we are doing. Lots of Photos so enjoy. Biochar production now a reality in Kunghur.
Started to do some results until the batteries went flat in the IR scanner so we called it a night. Results will be added next post.
Charmaster Dolph Cooke