Biocharproject.org is a living evolving resource with the sole purpose of enlightening people to the exciting future of Biochar and its beneficial environmental potential.
It is one family’s journey to discover themselves and the beautiful land they were born in with the sole intention of sharing this wonderful discovery that is Biological charcoal.
My name is Dolph Cooke and my passion for this ancient technology has seen my partner Gillian and I gain many new friends. We all have the common good of the planet as a special bond, as we teach, learn and discover new ways to live in sustainable community.
This journey is about living, and as a reader of this website you will learn so many things about Biochar, man, nature. You will feel excited and will want to be part of the action. I implore you to become part of our journey, send us your questions and answers and help us help the world with Biochar.
Research all our Information
From the Charmasters Log
- Biochar learning camp. 20th Dec 2014.
- Biochar Trial on Industrial Hemp. Kunghur NSW. 2014
- Biochar training weekend. The Biochar Project way.
- Biochar Training, full immersion weekend 29th Nov.
- Biochar user Keith Laker.
- Biochar in Brisbane, Queensland. BOGI with Dr Wildman
- Do you want to be a Charmaster ?
Hand Made Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Over 34,743 kg So Far
Plus 6,667 Litres
People enlightened to Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Formula for biochar into soil 10 tonnes a hectare per 1000 years
1kg per meter square