Biocharproject.org is a living evolving resource with the sole purpose of enlightening people to the exciting future of Biochar and its beneficial environmental potential.
It is one family’s journey to discover themselves and the beautiful land they were born in with the sole intention of sharing this wonderful discovery that is Biological charcoal.
My name is Dolph Cooke and my passion for this ancient technology has seen my partner Gillian and I gain many new friends. We all have the common good of the planet as a special bond, as we teach, learn and discover new ways to live in sustainable community.
This journey is about living, and as a reader of this website you will learn so many things about Biochar, man, nature. You will feel excited and will want to be part of the action. I implore you to become part of our journey, send us your questions and answers and help us help the world with Biochar.
Research all our Information
From the Charmasters Log
Hand Made Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Over 29,575kg So Far
Plus 3120 Litres
People enlightened to Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Formula for biochar into soil 10 tonnes a hectare per 1000 years
1kg per meter square
Join the Biochar Conversation
- Taking Biochar to a whole new level. | BioChar Project | Biochar Project Australia on Moxham Biochar maker – Farm scale – low cost – low tech Biochar
- Biocharing big logs is easy for the Moxham | Biocharproject.org on Organic farmer uses mini Moxham to turn waste into biochar
- Charmaster on Organic farmer uses mini Moxham to turn waste into biochar
- Daniel on Organic farmer uses mini Moxham to turn waste into biochar
- John Kissun on Official biochar project 2014