Biocharproject.org is a living evolving resource with the sole purpose of enlightening people to the exciting future of Biochar and its beneficial environmental potential.
It is one family’s journey to discover themselves and the beautiful land they were born in with the sole intention of sharing this wonderful discovery that is Biological charcoal.
My name is Dolph Cooke and my passion for this ancient technology has seen my partner Gillian and I gain many new friends. We all have the common good of the planet as a special bond, as we teach, learn and discover new ways to live in sustainable community.
This journey is about living, and as a reader of this website you will learn so many things about Biochar, man, nature. You will feel excited and will want to be part of the action. I implore you to become part of our journey, send us your questions and answers and help us help the world with Biochar.
Research all our Information
From the Charmasters Log
Hand Made Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Over 29,575kg So Far
People enlightened to Biochar since April 14th, 2010:
Formula for biochar into soil 10 tonnes a hectare per 1000 years
1kg per meter square
Join the Biochar Conversation
- John Kissun on Official biochar project 2014
- Official biochar project 2014 | BioChar Project | Biochar Project Australia on Charmasters Log Stardate 2010.4
- Biochar grinder- We call it the carbonator- Biochar Project Australia. on How to crush charcoal into biochar is the question
- Official biochar project 2014 | BioChar Project | Biochar Project Australia on biochar projects 2014
- Senyawa Organik on Organic grower chooses Biochar for his production Greenhouses.